Veriditas Cancellation Policy
- Upon signing up and paying for a Veriditas Event a participant has, by California State Law, three business days from the date we receive the payment to cancel and receive a full refund.
- After three business days, Veriditas will retain 20% of the registration for cancellations.
- Veriditas has up to thirty days to refund the amount owed to the participant.
- Within thirty days prior to the event, no refund is possible.
- However, the registration (minus a 10% cancellation fee) may be applied to other events within one year from the date of the event that the participant is canceling.
- After one year from the date of cancellation, no rescheduling of an event is possible, and the entire original registration fee is forfeit.