Veriditas Cancellation AND REFUND Policy
Veriditas is committed to providing our participants with exceptional programs and experiences. Particularly for our in-person events, this requires considerable planning and preparation time as well as up-front costs for materials and fees to support the event. While we do our best to keep costs for our attendees as affordable as we can, when a registrant cancels, we cannot absorb those costs without increasing our registration fees. Moreover, we know that meetings minimum number of participants can greatly enrich the experience for all of our participants. For these reasons, Veriditas sets event minimums. And, if a cancellation is requested within our refund timeframe, a portion of the registration fee is retained to help keep our program costs as affordable as possible for everyone.
If your plans change:
We understand that life happens! When things don’t go as you planned, Veriditas has policies in place so that you always know what to expect should you have to cancel an event.
- Upon registering for a Veriditas Event you have, by California State Law, three business days from the date we receive the payment to cancel and receive a full refund regardless of when you book that event.
- After three business days, you may still cancel up to
- 60 days prior to an in-person event requiring international travel
- 30 days for an in-person event in the United States
- 7 days for an online event
- In these cases, Veriditas will retain a percentage of the registration fee. We also give you options on how to receive your refund. You can choose to:
- Receive the refund of your registration fee -- less 20 percent -- as a charge credit or check, depending on when and how you paid. We will send this within 30 days of a cancellation request.
Save by “banking” your refund to be applied to a future event or events within one year of the date of the event you cancel. In this case, Veriditas will retain just 10 percent of your original registration fee. Unused portions of this refund will be forfeited after the one year.
- Donate your tuition to Veriditas (tax-deducible donation for those in the United States).
- Once past the cancellation timeframe for the event, registration fees are Ineligible for a refund.
If Veriditas cancels:
Life happens for Veriditas, too! Veriditas may cancel an event due to an unmet minimum or other unforeseen circumstances. To give you as much time to change your plans as we can, we have set the following timeframes:
- For in-person events involving international travel, we will notify you 60 days in advance of the cancelled event.
- For events within the United States, we will notify you 30 days in advance of the cancelled event.
- For online events, we will notify you within 7 days of the cancelled event.
- In the rare event of circumstances requiring later cancellation (such as natural disasters, security or health concerns, etc.), we will notify you in as timely a manner as we can.
In the event that Veriditas cancels an event, you will be due a full refund. You may still choose how to receive that refund using the options above.