- Upon signing up and paying for a Veriditas Event a participant has, by California State Law, three business days from the date we receive the payment to cancel and receive a full refund.
- After three business days, Veriditas will retain 20% of the registration for cancellations.
- Veriditas has up to thirty days to refund the amount owed to the participant.
- Within thirty days prior to the event, no refund is possible.
- However, the registration (minus the cancellation fee) may be applied to other events within one year from the date of the event that the participant is canceling.
- After one year from the date of cancellation, no rescheduling of an event is possible, and the entire original registration fee is forfeit.
During the crisis of this pandemic (March, April, May, June 2020), if we have to cancel or reschedule an event,you have several options:
- If we are able to reschedule the event, we will simply transfer your tuition to the new date.
- Or, you can transfer the full amount to another Veriditas event.
- Or, you can request a full refund.
On the other hand, if you have to cancel your registration in an event, during the crisis of this pandemic (March, April, May, June 2020), the above options apply but Veriditas will retain 10% of your tuition payment.