FOR THOSE IN AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND SINGAPORE ONLY.
On November 17-21 in 5 sessions of 3 hours each 10:00am-1:00pm Melbourne time
The goal of Veriditas Labyrinth Facilitator Training is to prepare people to introduce others to the labyrinth in an articulate, professional and effective way. The training addresses meditative walking in a variety of settings, with a variety of different populations. It is focused primarily on the Eleven Circuit Medieval Labyrinth but is inclusive of all forms.
Walking the labyrinth is being embraced as a spiritual practice throughout the Western world mostly because of Veriditas trained facilitators. The Veriditas Facilitator Training -- which began in 1997 -- remains the most rigorous and comprehensive training offered.
How to know if Facilitator Training is right for you?
- Want to deepen your own labyrinth practice?
- Want the tools and guidance that will enable you to bring the labyrinth to your community?
- Want to connect with a supportive community of Labyrinth Facilitators around the world?
- Find yourself heading up a labyrinth program at your church, school, hospital, college etc. and need broad training and/or specific answers?
- Considering offering labyrinth walking as part of your healing, counseling, yoga or coaching business and are curious about the business considerations involved?
- Love the labyrinth and want to offer workshops of your own? Consider completing Facilitator Training on the path to becoming Certified, Advance Trained and Accredited. Our Veriditas Accredited Presenters are now offering some of our qualifying workshops.
We encourage you to join us!
Please note: prior attendance at a Veriditas qualifying workshop is required. The online workshop prior to this training considered a qualifying workshop.
Learn more about becoming a Veriditas Trained Facilitator.
Payment plans are available - call the office 707-283-0373 for details.
The Reverend Dr. Lauren Artress
Lauren is the grandmother of the modern day Labyrinth movement and is the Founder of Veriditas. She is the author of: Walking a Sacred Path: Rediscovering the Labyrinth as a Spiritual Tool (Putnam/Riverhead Books, New York),
The Sand Labyrinth Kit
, (Tuttle Publishers) and The Sacred Path Companion: A Guide to Walking the Labyrinth to Heal and Transform
(Riverhead, 2006). In May of 2006, Lauren's rediscovery of the labyrinth was honored by Grace Cathedral and she was designated Honorary Canon, a lifetime title.
Assisted by Dr. Dawn Matheny
Executive Director of Veriditas
Dawn became Veriditas’ Executive Director in 2007. She has her PhD in East West Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies, 23 years of experience in a public sector Human Resource Department, and many years of experience working in a non-profit organization. She has taught on the graduate level and amassed many years of designing and attending Veriditas programs around the world.