Participants will be instructed on how to create a 7 circuit Chartres design labyrinth on a 24’ portable canvas. This workshop is designed to create community and collaboration. The workshop time varies between 6 and 9 hours.
• All building materials and necessary tools
• We cover our own travel expenses including room and board
What you provide:
• A clear space (no posts or obstructions) of a minimum 27 foot square
• Space availability for 1 ¼ days (undisturbed overnight)
• Volunteers to participate
Day 1: 8:30am to 5:30pm approximate time
• 1 hour / setup and introductions / 2 volunteers, may be lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.
• 2 to 3 hours / layout and tape / 2 to 3 volunteers, cutting stencils at table
• 30 min break time
• 2 to 4 hours / paint / 3 to 4 volunteers, will be on knees and sitting to paint
• 1 hour / clean-up / 2 volunteers, may be lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.
Day 2: 9:00am – 10:00am – or agreed upon time
• Folding the Labyrinth with 1 or more volunteers
As part of the interactive workshop, Nathan guides you step by step through easy to follow instructions, teaches about the Labyrinth and answers questions during the build.
4 to 8 weeks is needed for scheduling workshop. Please complete this form to contact Nathan if you're interested in scheduling a Labyrinth Making Workshop.
Nathan is an Advanced Certified Labyrinth Facilitator with close to ten years’ experience in both labyrinth designing and building. He utilizes skill and experience from his former career as an Interior Designer and Project Manager to help create his labyrinth builds and workshops. His passion is to bring a secular understanding to such a diverse world, further building an even larger Labyrinth community. “I simply provide the path for those to walk, what they find along the way is strictly a personal journey.”