A Very Big Thank You
to our 2012 donors!
Our Year End campaign raised $34,178!
Veriditas has helped over 5,000 people experience the many benefits of walking the labyrinth. We have trained and continue to support over 2,000 facilitators, who work with the labyrinth in their local communities. Our facilitators can be found in 11 different countries around the world. All of this work is done as efficiently as possible, with only three staff people working behind the scenes to support Lauren and our Master Teachers. In order to keep our programs affordable, we rely on the financial support of people like you who understand the value of the labyrinth in today’s world.
Our operating budget is based on three income sources: 45% comes from program registration fees, 7% from product sales, and 48% from the generosity of individual donors. Our donors give gifts of all sizes, from $20 to $5,000 and everything in between. Some of our donors make gifts once or twice a year; others make a monthly sustaining gift, which helps us make more accurate plans for the year. No gift is too small or too large!
||Please click on the Donate now button to the right and help us continue to gather, train and inspire people on the path. Together we can make a difference in the world.
Other Ways to Support Our Work
- Spread the word: follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and share our events and announcements with your friends
- Send us a testimonial about how the labyrinth has affected your life or work, that we can use to market our events
- Access Amazon.com through our website: we receive a portion of your purchase through the Amazon associates program - it doesn't cost you anything extra
- Sponsor the Pilgrim's Labyrinth in your home for one week. email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- If you already donate to us once or twice a year, consider becoming a sustaining donor: sustaining donors receive a free copy of our Labyrinth Newsletter, and are entered into a drawing to win a free Chartres tuition!
- Do you have expertise in an area where we need a little improvement? Can you spare an hour or two to help us improve in some way - we would welcome your ideas!
- Did you take a great photo that you are willing to let us use in our marketing? We are always looking for good labyrinth images, and photos of Chartres, Grace and other event locations. Please email those to email@example.com